Thursday, December 25, 2008

A look inside the Ski Christmas!

On Christmas Eve I asked Matt "Are you excited about Christmas buddy??"

He replied "No - I'm really not thinking about it all that much."

Well that night the kids went to bed at 9pm. Matt woke up at 11:30pm, and midnight. At 2:30am he woke up again so I told him to go turn on his TV and watch it till he fell asleep. At 4:30am he woke me up again. In between that, Cadence woke us up to go potty and ended up getting in bed with us which is always real comfortable especially now that my belly is HUGE. At 7 am Matt woke us up again. No - he wasn't excited at all!!!! By that time I couldn't sleep anymore but Ski wanted another hour. So I got up and poured Matt a glass of milk, me a glass of water and I went into his room to share some cookies and milk with him before everyone woke up. Would you believe it, he was finally asleep again! So there I sat - the only one awake. Finally at 8am everyone woke up to this...




Santa had even finished all his cookies and milk, fed his reindeer and wrote Cadence a letter back! He also left a bone for each of the dogs on the table and some circus tickets for all of us to go to the circus in February.


If you remember from the previous posts, all Cadence wanted Santa to bring her was Scooby Doo toys. Here is the look on her face when she got them!!!!




The rest are pretty self explanatory. They are just a look inside of our Christmas morning!!!!













I can honestly say none of us need anything for quite a while. Thank you to everyone who sent us gifts and we hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

No comments: