Friday, December 26, 2008

Let the fun begin!

Now that all the gifts have been unwrapped and everyone has eaten more then a weeks worth of food in one setting, it's time to play with all the gifts - and let me sleep in until noon - Thank you so much Ski, I needed it!!!! Cadence was so excited to set up her tent today.


As you can see - she had a few visitors!!!


I found Ski in our room learning to play his new guitar. This year on my Christmas list I asked him to write me a love letter. Well, as always my husband did not disappoint. I started crying about the first paragraph and cried through out all three pages that he wrote. It was the sweetest thing I've ever read! It wasn't just the pregnant hormones either! Well next year he says his goal is to learn to play the guitar and to write me a song! I can't wait to hear it. He likes to pretend he isn't a romantic at heart but I will let you all know, in his own little way he is very romantic.

As for Jacqui and Matt - I have hardly seen them all day to even take a picture of them with their new stuff. They have been out running around the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
Its time to join the fun. List 7 things that no one knows about you in a blog. The rules are on my last post. Make this interesting!!

Thanks,
Jamie