Thursday, February 22, 2007

San Fransisco

Since we are on this side of the Country I really wanted to take a trip up to San Fransisco and see the city. Ski was less then thrilled to go but I got my way and off we went! Like always, we left later then we wanted and ended up in traffic for 8 hours! Ski was even more thrilled about the trip at this point. We stayed at Tom's apartment in Lemoore and drove up to San Fransisco on Saturday. All Ski wanted to do was see Alcatraz. That was the only thing he wanted to do... well after doing a walking tour of the city, we showed up to the pier 15 minutes after the LAST boat sailed to the island and we missed it. I'm still listening to him complain about the fact that he didn't get to see it! I'm still rolling my eyes. (I'm sorry baby but suck it up and quit crying, we'll go again before we leave!)

This was China town


My little Chinaman


My other little Chinaman


A cable car - we rode on one at the end of the night. Ski was standing on the outside of the thing and was almost hit by someone not paying attention driving her car.


Ski and Tommy


City of San Fransisco




My Sassy Girl J


I had to get cadence this "leash" because she is so wild! At baseball games she'll run right out on the field and I couldn't even watch the games. But as you can see she is miss independence doing everything on her own, so it allows me to give her a little space yet I am still within arms distance! It's been a lifesaver!!!


This is about as close to Alcatraz as we got. (Dry your tears Ski...)


How cute are we???


I LOVE this family pic - although I wish we didn't have someone who wanted to escape!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is just priceless - i wish i could have been there with you guys. maybe one day whenever you guys go back i will be with you. i miss you guys very much. what was wrong with miss Attitude? she didnt get her way? matt is so cute. cadence is so wild.

redisgr8 said...

Cader has this eddie munster hair line going on. Who has that? Ski? Looks like you'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! BECKY!!! You KNOW we're in San Jose!! We could have met you guys! I am sooooo not feeling the love! Boo! You still have our contact information, right??? Scheese!