Thursday, February 08, 2007

Home Sweet Home

So I got this brilliant idea - I wanted to go home to Michigan and surprise my mom! (Well it was also my sisters 21st birthday so I wanted to be there to take her out with my cousins too!) The day my sister flew home, the baby and I hopped on the same flight and went with her. My mom had no idea. You have no idea how hard it was to keep this secret! I almost slipped so many times. Ski's mom Judy has the picture of the priceless look on my mom's face - as soon as she sends it to me I will post it.

It was a great trip though. Of course it wouldn't be a trip to Michigan without someone puking. Me, Megan and Cadence all got sick. I'm pretty sure it was probably someone on the plane that was sick and we breathed their recycled air. I couldn't have asked for a more inconvenient time to puke.

It was Caders first time seeing the snow. Judy bought her some new boots and she wasn't too sturdy in them. She ended up falling head first in the snow.






My mom and I - aren't we hot!!!


My best friend Theresa (or as I call her TRSA) It was great to spend time shopping with her and talking about anything and everything.


Caders and her grandma's


Every visit I have to have lunch with my friends Frank and Diane. They are like second parents to me! I used to work for Frank at MNP Steel Corp before I moved to California. It was such a great job and I miss it so much.


Me and my baby enjoying our vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the time went to fast when you were here - i wish you could have stayed longer. maybe next time you come home - you could stay longer then a week.