Monday, February 12, 2007

The Maders

Not only am I close to my mom's sisters and brother, I'm also close to my dads brothers and sister! I try to plan a get together at someone's house (usually Aunt Tacy's) every time I come home for a visit. It's just easier that way instead of making 8 trips to see everyone! After I got home from Aunt Tacy's that night was when I got really sick. It was fun to see everyone though!

My dad and his brothers, Jim and Jay


Uncle Jim and Aunt Joyce


Aunt Jackie and Caders


My mom and Aunt Tacy (my dads sister)


My grandma - before going to my aunts, we went to the mall. Apparently this was the first time my grandma had ever saw a thong and she was quite surprised!!! How often do you check out the underwear section with your 87 year old grandma!!!

No comments: