Monday, February 12, 2007

Girls Night Out!!!

The night before I had to go home, we took my sister out for her birthday! We took her to Fuddruckers first and then to Woody's in Royal Oak. Apparently it was dork night and there were a bunch of FREAKS everywhere we looked!!!

Getting 6 of us ready and out the door wasn't the easiest thing to do. We were over an hour off schedule - the usual for my family! (My hair was washed and ready to go Tam, so not a word!!!!)


Nice pic of me and my parents


Okay were finally ready to go.


The birthday girl!!!


How often does Captain Morgan show up to the bar??? Apparently we were deep into conversation!!


Megan's first shot!!


Doesn't look like she's going to hold it down!


Since there were so many freaks at the bar, Genie started playing a hilarious game called "I'm with THIS guy!" She had so many to choose from!














It didn't take Megs long before she started dancing like a stripper!








Me, my sister and my cousins!

No comments: