Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

We'd like to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas! I wish we could be home with all of you during the holiday. Hopefully next year we will be close enough to be able to be with you! In the meantime, we had a great Christmas. Just the three of us here in San Diego relaxing! It was definitely not a white Christmas at a comfortable 75 degrees this afternoon. I would also like to tell my babies Jacqui and Matt that I love you and miss you very much! I am glad to hear you had such a great Christmas with Dad!

Miss Cadence loves her new chair - and by that I mean she LOVES to stand on her new chair and reach for anything within an arms distance. I think this is the only time she actually SAT DOWN in it all day long and even in this picture you can see it in her eyes that she has plans to STAND up!!


Notice the fine craftsmanship of the toybox - Ski worked hard putting it together for her!



My husband definitely knows how to stuff a stocking!


Ski's Grandma Audrey gave him a tie tack from his Grandpa Lee. It was very special to him!


There she is climbing again! She's got to have her big old head in everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw thats cute - have a very merry Christmas.