Monday, December 18, 2006

Life with a toddler!

Cadence is officially a toddle and she has an abundance of energy that unfortunately I do not share! Everyday is an adventure with this girl. One minute she's climbing, the next minute she is in the dogs food, the next minute she is going up the stairs. I need about 6 pairs of eyes and 8 pairs of arms to keep up with her. I am very impressed with Ski though because he has expressed patience that I never knew existed. (His little girl can do NO wrong!!!!)

The girl LOVES to climb - on anything!!! I can't turn my head for 2 seconds without her getting up on something! (The poor dog doesn't even get a break, she sees her as the perfect jungle gym also!)





NOOO - not already!!!!!


Yes, ladies and gentleman, that is my daughters FOOT stepping in the dogs water dish - she thought it was hilarious! Me - not so much!!


After her big leap into the water, she decided to pick the entire bowl up and dump it out all over herself. (Let me just add a little footnote right here: Daddy was less then 3 feet from her when this all took place...)


In this picture she is pointing to her shoes. Her FAVORITE shoes. It doesn't matter what she is wearing - a dress, jeans, jogging suit, footed pajama's - these black patent leather shoes must be worn with it! They make for some interesting outfits sometimes!

1 comment:

Ski said...

Caders, keep it up, drive your mom nuts, cause it is funny! And your only this age once so Daddy will let you get away with a lot...I love you girl! And Becky I love you to, great job blogging.