Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're Home!!!

It's been an exhausting week both mentally and physically but we made it through and Chase is finally home with us! I would like to Thank everyone so much for all of your support and your kind words of encouragement. We really appreciate it and I'm sorry if I wasn't able to respond as much as I wanted to over email but I was checking it on my phone because the hospital didn't have free WiFi.

Here we are on our way out of the hospital! It was so great to dress him in something other then the infant gowns they put on him there.





We are a little crowded now with two car seats again!


This is the day I brought Matt home - it's been a long time since I've had two car seats at once!

3 comments:

Teresa Kristek said...

We are so happy that everyone is together and healthy at home!! Let me know once things settle down and we will try to make it down for a visit! We're here if you need us!!
Love,
The Kristeks

Chance Blessings said...

Yeehaw!!! So glad the Ski's are all together. Love from Dan & Patty

Jamie Favreau said...

Congrats!! I am glad he is finally home!! Have fun with the two car seats and the craziness of everything that comes with four kids!