Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pregnancy Update - again

Well my due date has come and gone and I'm still pregnant. Baby #4 should NOT be this stubborn!!! Anyway, here is my 39 week pregnancy picture (the day Bryan graduated) I seriously thought I was going to have him that day with all the walking we did! From behind you can't even tell I'm pregnant so you can imagine the looks I've been getting when I turn to the side and people get a glimpse of the massive belly sticking out! I heard more then a few comments from people walking by and a couple strangers even asked to rub my belly. How awkward that is!


Here are a few more images - I will say this again, it's as uncomfortable as it looks (as well as HEAVY!!!!!) Ski will be so happy when it's over and won't have to hear me complain anymore!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Favreau said...

I hope you have him soon. You really don't look too thrilled in that bottom pic!

Truck Driver Wife said...

I cannot believe how big your tummy is. I was more rounded than pointy. Hope he evicts soon though.

Cori