Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'd like to introduce...

Chase Maddox Wisniewski

Born April 7th, 2009
at 1:17pm

9lbs 3oz 21 in long

After 40 weeks and 4 days, our son was finally born! The doc decided since he was being stubborn, he would induce me. Let me just say it was the easiest labor I have ever had! We went in at 0630am. They started the petocin at 8:30am. At 12:00pm they gave me an epidural so Ski decided since I was sleeping he would go get some lunch, and at around 1:00pm when the nurse checked me I was ready to go. However, there was one problem...

Neither the doctor, nor Ski, was around so we frantically called them both while I layed there trying not to have the baby without them. Easier said then done! The doc walked in at 1:11pm, Ski walked in around 1:13pm and they told him to put the gloves on because he was going to deliver his son!!! You should have seen the look on his face. Next thing you know the head was out and Ski moved in real fast to catch his son as the rest of him came out! It was an amazing experience for both of us (especially since Ski almost missed it entirely!) and something we will never forget.

The smile on my face tells me I must have just gotten in the bed because it didn't last long!


Neither did my labor so there weren't many pictures! Here is Chase right after he was born.




The look of a mom who was just so happy to hold her son, not be pregnant anymore, and never have to go through labor again! It was all worth it though because he is perfect!


And has a great set of lungs...that is, when he's not sleeping!


Have you ever seen a more proud dad? He was still amazed that he was the one that delivered him!



Cadence drove Jacqui crazy all day asking when she would get to meet her new little brother. She was the first out of all of us to feed him!


She is used to being the big sister by now!!!!





Matt was with our neighbor all week because we were in the hospital and they said he could hang out with them in Maysville at the track riding dirt bikes. He was in his own little heaven. It was almost three days before he finally met his brother. I love this picture of all three of my boys! They are making fun of me because I always have to take pictures!!!


He's so happy he finally has a brother - he already has 3 sisters and a stepsister! It's about time we evened things out for him a bit with a boy!


No comments: