Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the newest baby Ski will be...

A BOY!!!!

That's right! We are having a boy. You can't imagine how excited we are!!!! I know we said that we were going to wait to be surprised when we delivered but we couldn't hold out this time. I only have that much self-discipline when it comes to stuff like that and when I heard Ski asking "Should we find out?" well, that is all it took.

Here is a recent pic of the belly - none of my clothes fit!



Here is the picture of the "boy stuff!" The Ultrasound technician told Ski "Here I'll measure it for you since guys are always so obsessed with the 'size'! It's one centimeter!" She was really funny.





I think we are going to keep the name a surprise though. But only because I will most likely be getting my epidural when we finally make the decision. We don't agree on any boys names - and I've already veto'd the entire list of Nascar driver names.

No comments: