Monday, October 09, 2006

Play Ball!

The kids are playing baseball again! I can honestly tell you I miss the days when Cadence was just a little baby sleeping in her stroller while I watched the games. Now, she doesn't want anything to do with her stroller and I have to chase her everywhere - for two straight games - which lasts for four total hours. Jacqui and Matt really love to play though and I love to watch them. Ski is still coaching Matt's team. He's talked about moving up to coaching Jacqui's minors team when the regular Little League season starts. Here are a few pictures of yesterdays games.

Coach Ski "pitching" the balls to the batter.


Matt's Game...





Jacqui's game... She LOVES to catch!


She plays a little of everything - second base, catcher, center field.


The wild one...at this point, she was sooo tired and whiney. Heaven forbid someone try to take the ball away from her!!!!!!!

No comments: