Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cadences Birthday Party!

Saturday we had a birthday party for Cadence. She wasn't sure exactly why all of those people were at our house though! It was a lot of fun - Aunt April, you know I had to make my favorite Taco Salad!!! Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate with us!!!! The very cute birthday outfit she is wearing is from her Uncle Bryan and Aunt Noel!!!


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!"


Cadence reading her card


Her gift is bigger then she is!!!!


She had her very own cake all for herself!


Everyone waiting to see what she's going to do with the cake!!!


She's definately my child - she LOVES chocolate cake!!!


Thank you to Amiee for capturing this cheerful picture of our birthday girl...


In honor of her recent 1st birthday I've made this video of her first year. I didn't want to use the songs that are on here but I've had a few technical difficulties getting the song I wanted and if I waited to post this any longer, she'd be two years old!!! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Noël and Bryan said...

AWESOME BECKY!!!!! I can't believe she is already 1!!!

redisgr8 said...

Aww that slide show was great. I don't remember her being so chubby. That was so so great and one day when she is able to see that she will really appricate it.

Anonymous said...

I watched this again today. Babe you did such an awesome job on this, and you know it gets me a little choked up everytime I watch it, even today over a year later. Love ya'll.