Friday, September 22, 2006

Congratulations Ski!!!!!!!!

For the last two months Ski and I have been waiting for the results of the SSgt board to be released. This last week I think I was more nervous about it then he was. (Checking the messages 10 times a day really isn't that bad is it?) Anyway, it was finally released today and I am happy to announce that my husand, Sgt Wisniewski, has been Selected for Staff Sergeant!!!! (Picture me jumping up and down, hugging him!) He'll most likely get pinned in Dec or Jan!



Congratulations baby!!! That rocker is going to look AWESOME on your arm!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's party time!!!!!

beckysan01 said...

Oh yeah! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

congrats ski. so is there going to be a party?

Noël and Bryan said...

How AWESOME!!!! Congratulations Ski!!!! We Love ya!!!