Thursday, September 14, 2006

The BEST husband in the world!!!

So the other day me and Ski hung up my "Honorable Discharge" certificate (5 years later) and my bootcamp picture on our "Marine Corps" wall. Today, he came home and handed me a package and said "Here you go...This is just an 'I love you' gift!" When I opened it I almost cried. He had a shadow box put together for me with my rank and my ribbons and badges. He also had them put a special message to me in appreciation of my 6 years of active duty and now my dedication to the Corps as his wife. It was one of the sweetest things he's ever done for me which has earned him TONS of brownie points (and if anyone knows my husband you know his mouth gets him in trouble quicker then he can earn these brownie points!) Thank you baby! It was a wonderful surprise! I love you so much.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... Heather would definitely divorce me if I came home with that...

beckysan01 said...

See Dave, thats the difference between the Navy and the Marine Corps!!! :-)

Noël and Bryan said...

Wow!!! Ski sure can amaze us sometimes... :o) How awesome it is making me cry!!!