Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ohio Reunion!

The theme for this summer seemed to be family reunions. I went to three of them! But it was great to see all the family and meet members I've never met before! Unfortunately for the Haynes family reunion, Judy got really sick that day and wasn't able to attend. We were all disappointed.


The food was amazing - I don't think I've ever had a meal I didn't like that Aunt Katie has made!!!





One of my favorites from the day - I can never get a picture of Ski smiling!









We ended the evening with a huge bonfire!

Even though Judy couldn't make it to the family reunion we were still able to spend lots of time with her. Cadence was trying to do a dance while holding Chase.


What a great dad. This was his first time feeding Chase cereal!


GG and her Great Grandson Chase!


She's always doing some form of laundry - and it usually ends up being mine!!!!


I was soooo tired that day! My plan was to just close my eyes for a second...



How do you explain this???



We are hoping she doesn't get her dancing skills from her father!

It was a great time in Ohio! Saw lots of family, spent time with the GG's and Grandpa, and unfortunately I did lots of homework! By the time we got home, we needed another vacation!

No comments: