Thursday, October 15, 2009

What we have been up to!

Well it was a great summer but too short as usual. The kids had a great time at their dads. They said it was one of the best summers they have spent with him. They came home two days before school started! Here they are on their first day!

Matt - first day of sixth grade! Hello, SIXTH grade??? I can not believe he is in middle school this year!!!

Jacqui on her first day of Seventh grade!!! She's mad because Matt is in the same school as her again!


Miss Cadence Evelina started dance class. She wasn't a big fan at first but then I bribed her with McDonalds and she started to catch on. Not sure if we are going to make it the full year but we are going to give it our best try. We may go back to gymnastics!!!


Here is the perfect example of our girl now a days.
Riding her bike in rain boots and putting on lip gloss at the same time.




My Chase!!! He's getting so big! And photogenic!!! Here are some cute pictures from the past few months of him!!


Look who's sitting up now!!!


I LOVE those chunky legs!!!



We don't have a thumb sucker this time! Instead, we have a finger sucker! Rock on!!!!


Tell me he doesn't look just like his daddy!!!!


The kids and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the beach at sunset.


Anyone that knows my kids, knows that this picture is a perfect example of their relationship! Matt is trying to dig a hole in the sand and Jacqui is kicking the sand right back in!!!


The only way to describe this is "Perfect"


Chase wasn't a fan of the waves rushing around his feet!!!


For some reason it never occurred to me that they would "accidentally" get wet!!!


Me and my baby!


In Jacqui news - she made the volleyball team at school! 50 kids tried out and 16 made it! My baby was one of them! I'm so proud of her!



Love this picture of Matt keeping Chase occupied!


Oh and Michigan Football season started! I love the new U of M Jersey Ski bought me!!!!

Matt started playing the trumpet this year also! (Well Coronet - it's all we had!) He really likes it!


Jacqui is still playing her flute - the same flute I played, Genie played and Megan played!


I wish I could freeze this moment in time. They were actually getting a long and laughing together instead of fighting!!!


So that is what has been going on with us over the last few months!



No comments: