Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!! 2009

Happy New Year!!! It's already 2009!

For New Years Eve we went to our friends Shannon and Anthony's house (this is them below - Anthony looks like he is the drunk one but you'd be surprised how tipsy Shannon is here!!!)


The Beaty's also made it out for the night too - they even called to ASK if they could take Matt to their house where they had a babysitter and he could hang out with their son!!! Who am I to argue with someone who wants to give us a kid free evening and a free babysitter!! Jacqui also went to a friends house so it was just me Ski and Cadence!!!

Jeff and Rachel Beaty - we were so surprised that he wasn't' wearing camouflage overalls and Rachel had gotten him dressed up into a vest!

Becky, Alaina, and Tim - they are PCSing this weekend so it was kind of also a good-bye party in a way too. Tim will be a recruiter for the next three years.

And finally the Ski's (minus a couple kids) He thinks it's hilarious to rest his beer on my huge belly. Notice I was all about matching my clothes last night. That orange goes lovely with that blue doesn't it!!!! I don't care, I was warm and comfortable. That is all that matters when you are almost into your third trimester (which I start Saturday!!!!! I'm going into the final stretch!!)
Abby and Cadence had a great time rocking out and playing dress up!

Cadence wants to be just like her dad with the guitar.

Jeff and Ski eating! It's not a New Years party without tons of food!


Because the Beaty's live like 6 hours (okay 40 minutes) away, they rented a limo so that they wouldn't have to drive. Before they left the guys took a spin in it and then the girls did...



Cadence and Abby went with us and all Cadence kept saying was "This is SOOOO AWESOME!" She thought it was the best ride in the world!!!


Leave it to my husband to not only try to steal the cup from the limo but also to put it in his Kuzi to keep it chilled...


This is completely unrelated to New Years but I thought it was too cute not to share...

Just a little while ago this is how we found the dog. Cadence was trying to change Natties diaper (like a big sister!!!!) and put powder on her...

She thought she was in so much trouble and started crying. Daddy ran to the rescue. You know there would be no yelling if Daddy has anything to do with it.

Seriously though how could you yell at such a sweet heart broken little face like this???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I had a dramatic night wound up getting followed by a Cop that pulled me over in my own driveway. He waited until I got to my street to turn on his lights. So no ticket and was really lucky.