Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chores, haircuts and silly little girls!

Now that Cadence is walking and talking and developing her own personality, it seems it is pertinent for me to carry my camera around the house just waiting to capture moments like these:

Scene from my day #1-

She has her own chore - which she is very proud of by the way! She gets to feed the dog. On this day she was refilling the bucket that we keep the food in so that she doesn't have to lug this huge bag around. We're not Slave drivers people!!!


She's a hard worker ya'll and digs right in! With each scoop, she got approximately 15 pieces of dog food from the bag to the bucket. But the girl did not want any help! She's independent now!


Scene from my day #2-

How could you not smile when you walk into a room and see this? Not to mention, how do you like her purple sock matched with her white sock. We're all about fashion in this house!


I should have guessed what she was up to under there - her partner in crime is never far behind!!!


Scene from my day #3-

She loves Blueberry pancakes. (and really, is there any other place better to eat them then under the desk?)


Now that you mention it, there is a better place to eat them, as long as your seat stays still...

But, if you look closely, this isn't just any old blueberry pancake that she is eating. This my friends, is a FROZEN Blueberry Pancake!

She is too impatient in the morning for even a 30 second stop in the microwave. Look at the ice still glistening from it even after a couple of bites. However, this is her preferred method of eating them so who am I too judge, I'd eat an entire bowl of chocolate cake batter for breakfast if I could!

Scene from my day #4-

Our baby got her first haircut. Nothing drastic mind you. I was just sick of putting her hair in pony tails and one side was really short while the other one hung halfway to her shoulders. She looked silly.
She did great though - her eyes glued to Strawberry Shortcake while the stylist "cut, cut, cut" her hair as she likes to tell everyone!

We probably could have shaved her entire head as long as she could suck her thumb and watch TV!

As it turned out, sucking her thumb wasn't such a good idea because the next thing we knew, her mouth was full of hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

im loving the mismatched socks. my little monster baby is growing up 2 fast