Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All about Cadence...now that she is 2!

My girl definitely has a personality all of her own. Especially now that she is 2 - and practically in college! She is a total girly girl who loves lotions and powder and dressing up. If I let her she'd eat all day long and now that she can get into the fridge I have to make sure it is filled with nutritious snacks like apples and grapes and cheese and Oreo's. Well that last one is for me. She hates when her hands are dirty so we have to have paper towel on hand to make sure she can wipe them off at a moments notice! One time she told me "Dirty" but I didn't understand her so I didn't get her a paper towel and she took it upon herself to get into her wipes. Hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do! I am pretty sure she cleans up after herself better then her sister and brother do!

The other day at Waffle House she grabbed her napkin but noticed that there was a piece of sausage on it. She picked up the sausage and put it on her plate. Then she grabbed the napkin again and looked at my lap. I had crumbs all over my shorts and she started wiping them off for me. It was one of the sweetest things - and I feel much more comfortable about the fact that when I get older, she'll be there to take care of me!

Her biggest hobby lately is her love for drawing. Ski's dad and step mom Kathy got her an easel for her birthday and so her daddy bought her some dry erase markers to draw on it. Well apparently I need to watch her a little closer when she's using said markers!




Most little girls like to push their babies around in the stroller...not my daughter!!!


Jacqui and Matt decided on Saturday morning to make me a picture to show me their unconditional love. It involved glue. What a pleasant surprise to find that neither of them put the glue away after they were done with it...

Five minutes later...

The terrible two's have arrived my friends but she keeps me laughing all day long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that artwork didn't stop at the poor dog. LOL! Have fun! At least most of the time you dont have to worry about messes around Cadence. Except those silly markers and glue... LOL!