Monday, September 10, 2007

Playing in the rain

Not sure if any of you paid any attention to the weather but we had tropical storm Gabrielle come through yesterday and after 3 years of seeing VERY LITTLE rain in San Diego, it was great to see some thunder and lightening. (Of course this was also when I cleverly chose to do my grocery shopping and proceeded to get wet as I loaded bags to and from the car! I planned that one well!) Apparently our street floods pretty bad when it rains so we all decided to go play outside in it. Cadence was so confused about why we were all out there getting wet but we had so much fun!


I was so excited when I saw that blogger put video capability on here! Here is a video of Ski and the kids playing football in the rain. Our neighbors across the street joined us too - ironically we knew Amber in Japan when we were stationed there! What a surprise to find her living across the street from us too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

singing in the rain - or should i say playing football in the rain - or lake which ever one works better.

thats alot of rain