Saturday, September 29, 2007

Making cookies

Last night the kids and I decided to spend some quality time together making cookies. I've never seen such a mess in my life! Fortunately I only had to break up a couple fights between Matt and Jacqui, and Cadence only dumped 1/3 a cup extra sugar into the batter so things went better then I expected.

I can totally see how you'd need to throw a gang sign in the middle of baking cookies with your mom and sisters!!!!

Jacqui reminds me of my Aunt April here - trying to get her big old head in there and take charge!

They had a little "flour fight" (which I started) How cute are those white powered faces????

"Hells Kitchen"


You always have to taste the batter!!!






Cadence trying to share her cookie with me. She's just happy she didn't take after her Aunt Megan and burn them!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well of course you always have to have some kind of gang sign when you make cookies. matt is so weird. and of course jacqui always has to get her BIG HEAD in there. that one picture of cadence make that face with floor all over her is so precious. oh and your mean - i don't burn everything.

redisgr8 said...

Well it looks like everyone had fun!

Anonymous said...

That looked like you had fun!