Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baseball season for everyone in the fam!

The kids aren't the only one playing softball this year. Ski is on a men's league on Sundays. I'm not lying when I say we are ALWAYS at a baseball field!

Look at that perfect swing!


On his way to first...

When the kids saw this picture they wanted to know why he is watching the ball. He's constantly yelling at them to just run and not watch the ball because that slows them down.


Rounding third on his way home!

I'd like to tell you that this was a home run but I'd be lying if I did. He scored though and that is all that matters.


Here he is in the field where he feels most at home. He's the one of the right...


And what do I do in the stands the whole time? I have 1 eye on the game and about 8 eyes on this wild little monster baby!

Cheering for her dad!


She doesn't sit still for very long let me tell you!

No comments: