Sunday, May 20, 2007

Megan Classics

In the spirit of our family tradition of making fun of each other, I wanted to post these pictures for Megan so that she'll always remember her trip to California with me, Genie and Jolene. I know she'll probably kill me!

She was so mad at us at this point. We were all making fun of her so she walked out with the baby. In the middle of Bath and Body Works, Cadence spilled a drink and this is how I found Megan. All we could do was laugh cause we knew she was even more mad. Me taking this picture didn't ease her anger any.
We were at Rocki's eating frozen yogurt. When Megan sat down at the table her little ice cream fell over. Of course Genie and I laughed until we cried cause something like that would only happen to Megan.
There are no words for this face!!!!
Megan wanted to take pictures of the kids playing ball - that is Jacqui up to bat. She bends down in front of the stands - and all of the parents - and shows her crack!!!
The four of us went out one night to party in PB and Megan had a few drinks. On our way home, we stopped at Jack in the Box. Megan ordered 3 cheesesticks. The ride home was a little too much for her and she threw up as soon as we walked in the door. Unfortunately for Megan, while she was throwing up, Genie and Jolene were eating her little cheesesticks. Megs was so upset when she found out!!! Still makes me laugh thinking about it!
Only to Megan - while we were walking in Beverly Hills, we walked past a yard that had a sprinkler going and Megan stepped in mud. She had to wipe her shoe and toe off on the grass while Genie and I tried not to pee our pants from laughing.
Megs tried to put that entire spoon in her mouth instead of sipping it like she is supposed to and it kept clinking against her teeth. We of course laughed...
I can say so much about this picture - first off, there is her crack which has been showing the entire trip. Not to mention, this is how Megan does the dishes....
I took this picture for Genie - I think the scrunchie around the back of her shirt is just lovely.
This picture just says it all!!!



Megan - you know I love you! I wouldn't dedicate an entire post to you if I didn't!!!! We definitely have to have another cousins weekend again!!! Tam, next time you better be there!

5 comments:

beckysan01 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

thats not nice being mean to your little sister.

Noël and Bryan said...

Man, I am glad I was an only child growing up... But I don't know beck... I am going to have to take the camera away from you if you tried that on me... Just Kiding!!! Looks like the visit was AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see you soon, just a little over a month!!! YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

i guess you got me back from the picture i posted with you and the Kleenex in your nose

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha all those pics of megan were hilarious i died laughing at them....

sorry meg..luv you