Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Cousins

We've had more visitors!!!! My sister Megan and my cousin Genie came out for two weeks and my cousin Jolene came out for 4 days. (We tried to get Tam to join our "cousin" weekend but she refuses to fly!) Anyway we had a blast. (Mostly shopping and making fun of Megan - she's such an easy target sometimes!) We went to every mall in San Diego, and found an awesome little sandwich shop in PB to eat at. I think we ate frozen yogurt at least 5 times in the four days that Jo was here. (I suppose it's better then cinnabon - right Megan!!! I'm kidding!!!)

Megan, me and Genie




It just so happened that while everyone was in town, my Aunt Colleen and Uncle Tom (Jolene's parents) were also visiting San Diego for their annual trip with their long time friends. On Matt's birthday we all went to Uno's for dinner together!

My cousin Jolene and my Aunt Colleen
Me and my 9 year old baby!!!

Jo sleeping!

Megan is so proud of the "I love Lucy" Pajama's!


Cadence shopping with the girls!!!
Our trip to Los Angeles (my second in the last two weeks!) We were having a conversation with the people at the table behind us.
Genie and her cleavage in LA.
Ski and I actually got to go out without kids!!! Meg's watched the kids. Unfortunately, because we are losers, all we did was go out to eat at Outback Steakhouse and come home. We really know how to party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had so much fun. miss you all