Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm finally updating!!!

The last month has been a whirlwind of weddings, visitors and baseball!!! (What it HASN'T been is a whirlwind of updating this blog...or emailing people back!!! I'm sorry to everyone that I have not gotten back to lately!!)

The family got here on April 25th for Noel and Bryan's wedding. At Noels request, all the girls went to get tattoo's a day before the wedding at Avalon Tattoo. We all had a blast - however I think this was the most painful tattoo that I have ever gotten! Even worse then the top of my foot. That being said, I have my next three tattoo's already planned!!! They are addicting!

Noels mom Patty, Noel, the guy who did our tattoo's (I completely forgot his name but I know he's from Ireland! Very cool guy and he did a great job!) Ski's mom Judy, Jennifer (Noels other mother) and Me!


I'm contemplating which hurt worse, this or 17 hours of labor!


The finished product!


Noel doesn't look like she's in much pain. It's all that wedding excitement in the air.


The brides new tattoo!