Friday, April 27, 2007

Hotel Del Coronado

Because the bride can't see the groom the day of the wedding, Noel invited Jacqui and I to stay with her at the Del Coronado Hotel. (It's a very old, historic, EXPENSIVE hotel on the sands of the Pacific ocean. It's also known to be haunted.) We checked in at like midnight so I pretty much got to "Sleep" there for a couple hours - but it was still worth it. Especially the buffet breakfast we had!!! It was incredible.

The Hotel Del


This is inside the hallways of the hotel. Everything is Victorian.


The entrance...


We all slept in this bed - it was a little crowded.




The sheets in this place are like 1,000,000, thread count and my daughter HAS to bring her own pillow and sleeping bag!


My luggage for our stay at this luxurious hotel!



This was THE BEST buffet I've ever eaten!


We walked out by the ocean after breakfast. It was rather cold, so I stuck my toe in. They were a little more adventurous than I was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"THE BEST buffet" ???

Jacqui doesn't seem to think so from her facial expression. :-P

Keep blogging Becky...