Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bristol Week

He's waited two years for this week to come - and so have I! Ski and his brother Bryan - one week of nothing but Nascar at the track of all tracks - Bristol, TN! For me, that meant one week of doing whatever I wanted. (as long as I could drag 3 kids with me) It wasn't even that I could come and go as I pleased without someone worrying if I didn't call or come home. It was the fact that at 8:00pm when all the kids went to bed, the TV was ALL MINE, the computer was ALL MINE, the snack cupboard - you guessed it - ALL MINE. I didn't have to share a single girl scout cookie with anyone!!! (Or the "whole box" of girl scout cookies - which ever way you want to look at it...) Come Wednesday though, I was soooo ready for him to come back! (Remember those three kids I was taking care of...I almost sold them to the next stranger I talked to.) Just kidding - we had a good time together, just me and my babies!!! As you can see below - Ski had a GREAT TIME also. Some bonding time with his brother at one of the best tracks there is. He called me so many times to tell me how awesome it all was. Bryan did such a great job getting everything ready for their camping trip! They stayed at Farmer Bob's right outside the track. The first night they got there, they were so excited and powered through an obscene amount of beer. The next morning while Ski nursed his hang over Bryan made them a great breakfast. At the track they paid 6 dollars a beer so hang overs weren't an issue the rest of the day! They went to both the Busch series and Nextel Cup race! I hear it was one of the best pre-race shows that Ski has ever seen. He even got to watch Jeff Gordon cross the finish line before Dale Earnhardt Jr AGAIN. Here are some pictures of their week!









No comments: