Monday, August 14, 2006

Warren MI

It was so great to see my mom, my dad, my sister and the rest of my family! My mom got to spend a lot of time with Cadence.

I'm not sure who is lazier - Just kidding Megan...I know your lazier!

My Aunt April and my mom - not sure what Aunt April was saying here but it's probably safe to say we made fun of her for it!

My Aunt Dee Dee ("Your done with pictures" she tells me!)

Tammie, Genie, Me and Megan - Tammie was complaining because she hates when pictures have a "Theme" - this one being the "cousins"! Don't mind the prison break shirt that I am wearing. Tammie Dyed my hair that night and my mom gave me one of her shirts so I would mess mine up.

This is one of my best friends Lisa. She and I became friends back in second grade. She lived 5 houses away from me and one day she saw me roller skating down the street. We were inseparable after that. I can't tell you how many fights we got in over the stupidest stuff. Our mothers ignored us after about the third time we came home pouting that "Lisa/Becky" isn't our friend anymore and five minutes later we were together again.

My mother rolling her own cigarettes. There's just too much to say about this picture...

My brother Bill and his wife had Ryann two weeks after Cadence was born. This was the first chance we had to finally get the babies together. They were so cute and very possessive of the toys they had in their hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you put that stupid picture of me on here? im not that lazy.

Anonymous said...

look and my 2 little cute neices.

Anonymous said...

arent we looking cute in that "cousin" picture - man we are hot!!!!