Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Practice Makes Perfect!

This week me and Cadence have spent SOOOOOO much time practicing how to walk using the little walker thing we got her. I sent a lot of you the video of her taking a couple of steps on her own. Each day she takes more and more - today she walked across the entire living room. It won't be long before she just takes off but it's so exciting to see her get so excited and want to keep doing it over and over.





Her and the dog stand at the window just looking outside at everyone and then she turns around, gets brave and tries to walk to me! Here they are standing at the window together...




He keeps us laughing all the time!!!!!



Only 4 more days till my sister Megan and her boyfriend Bobby come for a visit and only FIVE more days until I see my babies Jacqui and Matt!!!!!!

2 comments:

Noël and Bryan said...

It is AMAZING how big she is getting!!! Know all we need is HAIR!!!

Love Ya,
Noel

Anonymous said...

The bigger kid in the bottom pic looks more comfortable there than the other one..... ;-)