Monday, June 01, 2009

Our Early Fathers Day

When I was pregnant, we went to the exchange at Camp Lejune and as I walked past the photo center they had the cutest military baby portraits displayed. So for Fathers Day I decided to take the kids there and get them done. These were actually taken in April when Chase was 3 weeks old but if we waited for actual Fathers Day, he probably would have fit into Ski's Cammies by then!!!

Cadence wasn't the easiest model to say the least. She didn't want to take a picture in her dads Cammies, she didn't want to hold the flag, she didn't want to do pretty much anything that I asked - BEGGED - her to do. Which is why it is such a miracle that these pictures turned out as beautiful as they did! Well actually, if we are being honest, I had to bribe her with pizza and Chuck E Cheese.







Here she is with the pizza I promised her... do I know how to deliver or what?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great idea Becky! These are seriously too cute! I'm sure he was surprised :) I especially love the one of Chase in Ski's cammies! That's priceless.

Diane said...

Those are great pictures! I agree, the best one is Chase in Ski's cammies....you never know one day, he just may have some of his own.

RB Photography said...

Great pics! Too cute...and that pizza, wow!