Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Just a little pregnancy update - nothing is happening!

Well, as of last Monday nothing was happening. Which is a good thing - at least until this Saturday after we get back from Parris Island SC and then bring it on!!!!! Here are a few of the latest pictures of the belly. I currently exceed the limit of most of my clothes at this point.


Making Mac N Cheese and Hot Dogs - only the finest foods for my family!!!!!!




In Jacqui news - here is her new haircut! She looks so cute and very grown up!!!! Plus, her bangs are finely growing back!!!!


Here's a father / daughter moment if I ever saw one!!!! These two are like two peas in a pod!!!!


I've been promising Matt that I was going to get outside with him and take some pictures of his skateboarding! This is one of his new passions! He needs a new skateboard though because in order for him to go straight, he has to position it to the left and as he rolls it will straighten itself out. I keep telling him his birthday is coming up... Here is Matt - since it's been a while since I've been able to point my camera at him and take some pictures!!!




Oh and look at this...it's so hard to be 3!


No comments: