Monday, March 10, 2008

You may need to sit down for this one!!!

If any of you know my husband and his computer skills, you know that - well...he tries. He can check email, he even uses google reader, and he is also getting a little better at excel. However, he also gets frustrated and this is usually how he ends up by the end of the night!

But WAIT!!!! Something inside him snapped and the next thing you know, he was creating a profile for Blogger. Yes my dear internet friends - my husband has started a blog. Oh and he is so excited!

He's made it very clear that this is HIS blog and he can do what HE wants. Knock yourself out baby - I have my own blog that I ignore all too often lately that I can do what I WANT with.

So please go check it out - and leave lots and lots of comments cause it makes him so happy to see what people have to say.

Oh and for the love of God please please please vote in his survey about college sport rivalries!

Anyway here is the link to his blog:

Anything Goes

This is big step for the man who is reluctant to accept most advances in technology and I'm so proud of him - even when he throws on my pajama's to make us all laugh.


(He's going to kill me when he sees this picture!)

Go on - what are you still doing here?? Click the link above!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should kill you because I just downloaded that pic. I'm going to make him famous! :D

Noël and Bryan said...

The PJs are Priceless!!! Aren't those the ones he gave you for Christmas... Now we see why he bought them, they were actually for himself instead of you and used you as a cover!!! LOL :O)

Ski said...

Dave, I got no shame, make me famous man, just remember I get half of the profits!! Becky, I still love you, put your time will come...I have a blog to you know.....

beckysan01 said...

Well Ski, that is why I love you so much - because you just don't give a damn about what people think!

I'm not worried about your little old blog. You have to figure out how to use it first ;-)

Anonymous said...

So he's wearing his wife's pajamas; so what, it's a personal choice for him and you shouldn't mock his ablity to be so in touch with his femenine side... is that a tighty whitey that he is trying to pass off as a doo rag?

redisgr8 said...

You two are soo funny, but have a great relationship.

Noël and Bryan said...

Flannel heart pjs the new cut off shirt and shorts. HA HA
P.S. Those would make excellent workout clothes, get a good sweat

Anonymous said...

What a fashion statement! I did go to his blog too!

Anonymous said...

I guess that’s your camouflage uniform you wear when looking for WMDs in the jungle of love! It's good to see you again old friend.

Roland

Anonymous said...

@ Roland: HAHA... that was pretty damn funny.

beckysan01 said...

Roland - your too funny! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.