Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!

This morning we made Ski breakfast in bed - although I had a tough time getting everyone out of bed to HELP me get breakfast together before he got up. (My husband gets up bright and early every morning making things like "breakfast in bed" almost impossible - he's too ambitious at break of dawn! But that is why I love him!) needless to say I had to tell him to "GET BACK IN BED!"

It was a nice day though. After he had breakfast he and Chuck went golfing for the afternoon. When he got home I put him to work setting up Matt's new bedroom set.


Jacqui made him a cute little card.
Cadence (and I) made him this plaque of her hand and foot prints. Getting her to sit still while I painted was quite a task. He' lucky it didn't come home a nice shade of plain white!
Caders loves her Daddy!
I'd also like to say Happy Fathers Day to my own Dad!!!!

And to Ski's Dad Pork!! Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy fathers day to them all