Friday, June 02, 2006

Pictures from "May"

Nothing real exciting has been happening over the past week. I've been overloaded with school - final exams and last minute assignments were all due. The kids are in their last week of baseball - although they are probably going to get on another team through the military again next week!!! Ski has been taking care of the baby and household duties while I have been finishing up school. Thank you baby for all of your help!!! Sooooo since I've been behind on the updates this week I've decided to just post a few pictures from the last month. Hope you enjoy!!

Ski has been awesome at getting the baby to sleep and has helped me so much so I can get my school work done.

Ski doing his Cammies... Sleeves are finally up and he rolls them so tight he cuts off his circulation. A lot of times they are so tight he needs help getting out of his blouse!!! He claims this is because he has "big muscular arms!"


I've pretty much parked myself at the computer the past few months for school. It was a tough semester. It's my goal to keep my 4.0 GPA and that isn't easy with three kids, a dog, a husband, little league, cleaning house, making dinner, etc. How about that robe eh??? So hot...


Matt's 8th birthday was May 9th. Ski and I got him a new bike. He still has to get used to shifting gears and braking with his hands. It's so funny because everytime I see him ride it, he's always in 1st gear and his little legs are peddling so fast. I try to tell him to shift but he won't!

We took him to Chuck E Cheese that night to celebrate his birthday. Earlier in the day I took cupcakes to school so he could celebrate with his friends. He had to have Chocolate icing on chocolate cake - his favorite which he requests every year!


Both the kids had their first communion May 13th. They were so adorable! Thank goodness no one made a face when they drank the wine. (Does Jacqui's dress look familiar?)


Miss Cadence has had an exciting month too! She can now wave and clap her hands. She still isn't rolling from her belly to her back but it won't be long!!! When we feed her she says NumNumNum and when she claps she says Yeah - she's still too young to know what it means but she always says it at the right times!!!



Me and Ski at the zoo! Lets take a vote...how many of you think he's smiling??? He swears this is a smile.


Jacqui LOVES to pitch. The coach let her pitch at practice and she was so excited!!! Thanks Amy for taking these pictures of J for me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I turn my head upside down - it's a smile. Come on Ski - you can do better than that!!! Think of Becky in her sexy pink robe....